Cacao ceremonies are a centuries-old ritual seen as the ultimate heart-opener.
Cacao is deeply restorative and is packed full of vitamins and minerals that increase blood flow to the brain which helps to strengthen awareness, focus and relax the nervous system. It helps the body to heal, detoxify and to give your immune system a good boost.
The experience of raw chocolate within a cacao ceremony can also assist in energetic healing and gaining clarity in the areas of love, purpose, intuitive abilities, career and personal growth.
This creamy tonic makes great morning elixir to boost the mood and set the right sacred tone for the day!
When you add Blue Lotus to the equation, get ready for euphoric feelings of peace and reconciliation, while helping to relax the body and mind. Blue Lotus is also a sensual and generous nervous system relaxant making these two elements the perfect combination for a full-spectrum ritual of sensuality 💙
Find the finest Blue Lotus Flowers in our shop here
Servings for 1 cup
- 200 ml coconut or any plant-based milk of choice
- 1 brewed Blue Lotus Flower
- 40 ~ 50 g Ceremonial Cacao
- ½ tsp vanilla powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, cayenne pepper, Shatavari
- 1tsp coconut sugar, honey or any natural sweetener of choice (optional)
- Infuse 1 blue lotus flower in a pan with 150ml of hot milk. Don’t boil the milk, think of blue lotus like matcha, 70~80C. Strain the flower after a 6~7 minute infusion.
- Add your chopped or grated Ceremonial Cacao into your milk tea with your optional herbs and spices, and whisk away until it becomes thick.
- Blend for 20 ~ 30 seconds so all the elements combine well and create a creamier and frothier drink.
- Pout in favorite ceremonial mug and add favorite sweetener
- Consacrate the drink with a prayer, chant, or a special incense / palo santo
- Sip and enjoy ✨